Together we can make a difference.
Historically, the printing industry has a poor reputation for environmental care, with excessive use of water and electricity, wasted paper handling and the use of volatile chemicals that result in toxic waste. Environmental protection is one of Printing Manhattan’s major concerns, and we are committed to putting our planet first.
We offer an incredibly large range of eco-friendly printing products and on all our printing machines, we use soy inks made from natural soybeans. Recycled paper is now our standard card stock and is available on all our products including recycled business cards, brochures, presentation folders, sales sheets, stationery, catalogs, flyers, calendars and more.
Printing Manhattan is committed to environmentally focused printing techniques and processes to do what we can to help our planet:
- Using soy ink.
- Using stocks of recycled paper as standard.
- Printing methods such as duplex printing, that reduce paper usage.
- Modern machines that significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Elimination of toxic and volatile chemicals.
- Alcohol free printing machines.
- We process surplus machines and computer parts.
- We recycle our printing plates, press blankets, bottles, cans and containers.