Same Day Printing
Pickup between 4-6pm
Nationwide with UPS
Secure Payments with Stripe
Booklet printing will never be out of date! Even in the digital age they remain an important part of marketing as they allow consumers to collect information, make decisions and purchase services and products. Booklets are one of the best budget-friendly tools, perfect for your marketing strategy – they can be used as product catalogs, membership guides, training manuals, event programs and many more!
Here are a few reasons why booklets are a must in your business:
- Reaches your target – with booklets you can ensure that you target the customer group with the biggest purchasing potential. Marketing materials delivered straight to your customers hands make it hard to go unnoticed or ignored. They are great to use during events, networking meetups and conferences.
- Budget Friendly – many companies, especially at the beginning have to work around a tight budget. Comparing to other marketing tools, including online tools, booklets are one of the most cost-effective options. If you are worried about design costs – hit us up with an inquiry – we offer personalized designs created by one of our talented graphic designers.
- Consistent branding – booklets provide a longer duration of your brand exposure. Customers can take them home and can be reminded of your business at various times
- Can be used in multiple distribution channels – think wide – newspapers, malls, traditional mails, exhibitions, conferences, events.
- Are very descriptive – in contrary to many online tools, booklets give you no limitation on the amount of content and information you want to provide for your customers.
- Adds credibility to your brand – making your company more authentic and closer to your audience. High quality print and an eye-catching design are the perfect recipe to highlight your brand value.
Now, how do you design the perfect brochure? Make sure you don’t forget the following:
- Headline – eye-catching, located in the top third of the front panel, grabbing the readers attention – could be presented as a question or a statement.
- Subheadings – more description supporting the headline
- Body copy – descriptive text which allows the customer to create a visual image of your offered product or service.
- Signature – including contact details and of course your brand logo.
- Illustrations – adding visual elements not only helps to draw attention but also allows the consumers to understand your business or product better. Remember that the quality of the images is very important so make sure you use high resolution photos.
Having the perfect design is one step – now it’s time to focus on the print. Keep in mind that booklets are representing your business – they must be of a high quality and must make a great first impression in order to motivate your customer to read into them.
At Printing Manhattan we offer booklet printing starting from as little as 25 printouts. Choose one of our 9 most popular sizes and decide on they paper type right for your business. Your booklet can consist from anything between 8 to 96 pages. The last step is to choose between the two binding options we offer and the turnaround time. Ready! Hand them out and see how your products and services spread among your consumers.
Your favorite brands
trust Printing Manhattan
From Fortune 500 companies to home startups, over 60,000 happy customers have trusted Printing Manhattan for our reliability, blazing fast turnarounds and high quality results.
Excellent 2,112 customer reviews